August 16, 2010

Thanks, Jami!

The sweet and super talented Jami at Freckled Laundry thought that I deserved this:

Thanks, Jami, you are awesome!
The Rules of this award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 9 fellow bloggers who inspire you
4) Let them know about the award
*****************************************************************
7 (random!) Things About Karen at Restyled Vintage:

1. I am a proud Kiwi (aka a New Zealander!) but sometimes I wish we lived somewhere warmer

2. I have just turned 39 years old (arggggh!) and I am now old enough to know that you never really feel any different inside as your number gets bigger and your face gets more wrinkles, lol

3. I got a job at a bank when I left school and left after 17 yrs of service
4. I *love love love* VW Beetles and we borrowed 3 of them to use as our wedding cars
(yes, they are photos of photos...I am SUCH a technological whiz ;P)
5. We have a Golden Retriever called Tequila
6. I am right handed but use my cutlery back-to-front (fork in my right hand, knife in my left)
7.My party trick is the ability to ride a unicycle (if there is one available at the party, lol)

****************************************************************
9 Bloggers Who Inspire Me:

Some of these blogs you may already know, others, maybe not...but check them out, they are all super talented lovely ladies who truly do inspire me!

Thanks again, Jami!
xx Karen

8 comments:

  1. A unicycle gee Karen I must remember that for your big 40th. Thanks for my lovely award very excited when I just read it thankyou dear friend.
    Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Sandy, a true story....Dad got us one for Christmas when I was about 10 and all these years later I can still make it go!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for passing the award onto me! i am really bad about passing them along, and not because i don't appreciate it or want to... but there are soo many people whose blogs i enjoy and i don't like to limit myself. but i did want to at least say thank you to you! i appreciate it! and i love the bug pics- sooo cute! what a fun wedding! and next time we are at a party together, i am pulling out the unicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks so much sweet Karen for including me! Love your wedding pics and learning a little bit more about you!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Karen for passing the award on to me. I'll be sure to check out the others too. My oldest son has a unicycle. A lot of fun watching them try to ride it. I think he got the hand of it pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! :) I think the wedding pictures with the VW bugs are so cute! What a fun idea,too! And I am impressed by anyone who can ride a unicycle! That does not look easy! :)

    I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    beautifulnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have stumbled across your blog. Congratulations on your award. Lovely to get to know you a little more on my first visit too! I am a fellow kiwi who did move to somewhere warmer, and am also about to turn 39! You have a beautiful blog - look forward to following and to your next post. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you, Karen! What cute photos in the VW bug! When was your birthday? Happy Belated! 39...you are still young. I have a few on you! A unicycle...wow...you are talented! I would love to see that. How fun!

    ReplyDelete