February 22, 2014

Gelato Coloured Dipped Chairs


Ok so I am really really late to the dipped chair trend but I had a vision come to me the other night and I had to play it out...
These were part of a dining suite that I bought recently as I had been looking for a round pedestal table for a client. She only wanted a table so the chairs were spare, and therefore mine to do what I liked with.
This is the best 'before' shot of the chairs I can manage!
I absolutely love these colours - they are both from Porters Paints.
I originally used them here on this set of pastel chairs.

I love the way the chairs turned out - I think the little pop of colour they now sport is a perfect update to give the chairs some character and personality.
These chairs are available for sale - please contact karen@restyledvintage.com or click on the 'online store' tab at the top of this page.


5 comments:

  1. Love the chairs!!! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great Kare.What did you do with the table-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chairs looking very nice. I like it, Thanks for sharing.

    Magento ecommerce furniture platform

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you may find many people prefer to sit in a chair with armrests, there is also a great number of people who would choose sitting in an armless chair instead. laywayback.com/recliners/best-zero-gravity-chairs-benefits/

    ReplyDelete