November 30, 2012

Restyled Vintage in Focus Magazine

I have some exciting news I can now share!

I was approached recently by Port Macquarie Focus Magazine who wanted to interview me along with my market buddy and good friend Suzi.  The issue has just come out today and I am still waiting to see if I am granted permission to publish it on my blog, so in the meantime, here is a link to the online version of the magazine if you are interested in reading it :)

We appear on page 39.


The interview was conducted via email and I was asked to submit a few photos.  I got a bit carried away and submitted 39, lol!  It was interesting to see which ones she picked, but I think the article looks great, I am very proud of it :)

The photo above made the cut, and below are some of the ones that didn't...

Above is the 'Duck Egg Distressed Hutch' that I talk about in the article.

Well that's it from me for now, I am going to put a coat of paint on a hall table that I have been fighting with all week.  It was previously waxed and I have been battling to strip it all off in order to be able to paint it (and more importantly, have the paint stick!)  It is lucky I am stubborn and don't give in easily...it took a lot of time, sweat and frustration (and paint stripper, thinners, and sandpaper!) but I am showing that table who's boss!

We have had some hot days here and it looks set to continue over the weekend, so for the all the Aussie dwellers reading...stay cool!

4 comments:

  1. Oh congrats Karen, that's so awesome for you!!! Always helps when the word is spread about what you do :)
    Hot hot here too, just praying for no rain for market tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen -great article. well done to you and Suzi. hope it leads to lots of business for you both
    cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen! What an honor and so exciting to be featured. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen - I read the article via your Facebook page and I thought it presented your business really well. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete