September 20, 2012

Before and After: Shabby Chic Standard Lamp


Last week I picked up this standard lamp.  It has been a while since I have done one of these, and this one turned out so cute, I can't wait to find some more!

The 'before' photo is terrible quality I am sorry.
I sanded it back then primed and painted it in my new favourite off white.
 Actual colour is my trade secret though sorry!
I used one of my favourite fabrics on the shade, and trimmed it with white ric-rac.

Here's the lower portion of the lamp stand.

This is for sale, you can head on over the my facebook page for details, or else email me to arrange a viewing.

**edited to add, this lamp has now sold**

freckled laundry

4 comments:

  1. that is so sweet!!! love what you did with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed :) Nice work!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with your creations!

    Lovely Idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet lamp. I love the ric-rac trim. Your photos are beautiful Karen.

    ReplyDelete