April 2, 2012

Sneak Peeks of Some Progress

My workshop/studio is coming along very nicely.  I am loving the white walls, they make such a lovely backdrop for my furniture.

I am going to buy white floor paint today, and hopefully I will be able to get some of it on the floor.  That will really make it feel fresh, light and bright, can't wait!

I also have to finish painting my paint storage shelf...I intended to paint it white but just couldn't do it...had to go pink with a selection of other bright colours, I still don't quite know how it will end up but that is all part of the fun!


5 comments:

  1. It's going to be a really nice workspace. Looking forward to seeing how the storage dresser ends up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen your work space looks unreal, bet your can't believe you have all this room. How did you get on with the floors? Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous workspace:) I've been putting off moving to the basement...but I think I am really starting to think I am outgrowing our tiny spare bedroom:) Can't wait to see your finished space!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great Karen! That is such a wonderful work space. Love the exposed brick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen. What a wonderful work room. And white!! So clean and as you said perfect back drop for your furniture. I'd love such a space. x

    ReplyDelete