December 9, 2011

Upcycled Industrial Style Stools

These babies spent the last maybe 40 years looking like this

Check out that excellent rust on the legs...I left that as is, it was just perfect.

I selected a taupe gingham oilcloth for the new upholstery, to give them a French flavour.
Orange just isn't my thing!

Here they are now
New white feet finished them off nicely.
There are four stools in total, and they are for sale right now at Piper and Rush, 3/106 William Street, Port Macquarie.

That round white table in the photos is also one of my recently completed projects, and is currently for sale in the shop.

This is what it looked like when I found it:
Well actually it wasn't upside down on my driveway covered in sugar soap, but you get the picture ;)

xx Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, whow your stools came up amazing with that oil cloth. All your things look beautiful at Piper & Rush. Emails are down tonight just called Telstra and they tell me it will be down for around 6 hours, lucky I have internet though. Hope you have a good weekend. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stools turned out great, Karen! The shop looks nice. I love your cute little car, too. That yellow is such a happy color. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete