August 31, 2012

Client Commission: Painted Pastel Dining Chairs
























Last weekend we delivered 4 dining chairs back to B, a very good customer of mine.  They are all good, of course, but this particular lady has furnished her home with quite a few Restyled Vintage items.  She has a hutch dresser, a cabinet, 3 bar stools, a dining suite, a wot-not shelf and a dressing table, and I am just finishing off her wine rack too.  Her home is lovely and it is a very good advertisement for me and my furniture.  In fact a lady that bought two items off me last weekend had initially seen my work at B's house.  
Word of mouth from happy customers is the best advertising there is :)

Here are B's chairs in their before state (about to get a hot soapy bath!)


B wanted the chairs to tie in with her other pieces of Restyled Vintage furniture (she has a selection of pastel pieces mainly).  We talked over doing the chairs each with a mix of 3 colours on them, but in the end we settled on one chair in one colour, using pink, green, blue and lemon.
Here's one chair primed.  Looks better already!

And here they are in all their light bright and pretty pastel glory.  These colours make me so happy!














I am so pleased with how these turned out, and thankfully, so is B!
Sharing at
Furniture Feature Fridays