November 16, 2011

Christmas Raggy Wreaths - 2011 Series

Last year, I gave these a go for the first time.  They turned out very well, and I loved making them.  I made them in small quantities to keep them original and unique - no mass-production going on here!

Here are some of last year's models (all sold):
And here is the first batch of this year's:
I currently have 4 available, and they will be for sale soon on my trademe listings.  I will post them to anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.


7 comments:

  1. Very good idea ad so easy...
    Desy of Creattivando from Italy
    http://desidero-creare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and so cuteness! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable, karen! the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreaths look fantastic Karen. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. I remember them from last year. I'm sure these will sell really quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These wreaths are so fun and festive, Karen! I love them!

    ReplyDelete