April 13, 2011

Bright and Happy Dresser

Well first of all, this post is about two weeks overdue, sorry about that!  My poor blog has been a bit neglected lately, and the reason why will be revealed in due course :)

So, I will get on with a before and after completed last week.

My client had these set of drawers given to her, they had been in her family for ever.
 She went bright and bold with her colour choice which made it a fun job for me - she was inspired by this:
And this is what we ended up with:
The colour is Resene Riptide, apparently their closest match to the Tiffany Box blue.  Such a gorgeous colour, and I am sure it will look gorgeous in a little girl's room...which is exactly where it is going
(lucky little girl - I wonder if it will start her on a lifelong quest for Tiffany jewels to match?)

The client was thrilled with it, and I was too.
Sharing at:
Furniture Feature Fridays

xx Karen




11 comments:

  1. That dresser went from drabby to super adorable! I love it!!! Hmmm....now you've got me curious as to why you've been in hiding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Karen. Resene sure has some wonderful colours!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks excellent! I agree Resene is lovely paint. A very close match to the Tiffany box in colour, that's for sure!
    You can't compare this before and after. It was depressing and now look?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too pretty! I love the color! Wondering what you've been up to since you went MIA on us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that color! what a sweet sweet dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue color has to be one of my favorite colors. I am all about the Tiffany Box color. Such a beautiful transformation. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete