February 10, 2011

Well, here goes...

Things have been a bit quiet round here lately on the 'Items for Sale' front, and now I am ready to share the reason why...
chalkboard image from here
text added by me :)
 
I am really excited and a bit nervous all at the same time, as I have never done anything like this before!

Fingers crossed for fine (and not too windy or hot!) weather, but whatever the day brings, we will be there as the fair is on wet or fine.

I will have a good selection of upcycled and handmade treasures for sale, but first and foremost I am treating it as an opportunity to advertise what I do, to my local community.  If you are local and a follower of my blog, and feel like a Sunday drive, come on up and say Gidday!

xx Karen


11 comments:

  1. I wish you the best with this, Karen!!! How exciting. Don't be nervous. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I'm in the states...would love to see your all you have for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best of luck to you Karen. You will be a smash hit I am just sure of it! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for you, Karen! Good for you! You furniture is beautiful. I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! How exciting (and a little nerve wracking I imagine). Do you have a business card to hand out? I reckon you're going to need one :o)
    Good Luck.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  6. How excitement! I can't wait to hear how it went. Hope you rake it in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing ventured, nothing gained - best of luck for fine weather and a big crowd with deep pockets :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting!! it'll be so much fun + good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Karen. I think you will really enjoy it. Make heaps of dosh!!

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very exciting Karen, if I were over there, I'd definitely show up. Look forward to hearing all about it.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! I'm am positive you will be a big hit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete